Currently, there are no vacancies.
All vacancies that are to be filled by locally recruited staff are posted on our website. In addition, vacant administrative and technical posts are published in the local press. The arrangements for the secondment of staff from different member states of the European Union are described on the website of the European Schools www.eursc.eu.
Please note that we are not able to respond to unsolicited applications that will nevertheless be kept in our archives for cases of urgent replacements.
Those who wish to be included in the list of therapists (speech therapy, psychomotricity), in order to make themselves available to the legal representatives of students of the European Schools seeking treatment, should visit the website www.eursc.eu.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) à temps-plein (h/f) (Closed 01/12/2019)
- Teacher (m/f) for Mathematics in the Dutch section of the Secondary Cycle (full time/21 periods) – maternity leave replacement (Closed 24/11/2019)
- Secrétaire (m/f) administration (Closed 20/10/2019)
- 1 Assistant(e) support intensif pour la section francophone du cycle maternel (24 heures/semaine) (Closed 13/10/2019)
- Occasional Replacement Teachers (m/f) (SE, FI, NL) for the Primary cycle for the schoolyear 2019-2020 (Closed 03/10/2019)
- 2 LEHRKRÄFTE (m/w) für die Grundschule – Deutsch ‐ Für pädagogische Unterstützung (Closed 29/09/2019)
- LEHRKRAFT (m/w) für die Grundschule – Deutsch (Closed 29/09/2019)
- Teacher (m/f) for English as foreign language for the Primary cycle (Closed 29/09/2019)
- Class teacher (m/f) for Swedish section for the Primary cycle (Closed 29/09/2019)
- 1 Support Assistant for the Dutch section of the Primary cycle (Closed 18/08/2019)
- 1 Conseiller(e) d’éducation pour le cycle secondaire (Closed 18/08/2019)
- Teacher (m/f) for History and Geography in English (Closed 18/08/2019)